What exactly are video games: their kinds, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, assessments, specifics and more
A video game serves to be a unique computer application or an digital equipment that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms even though within the idea of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. In the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a special time, place of motion, external attributes aided by the game with divinity original sin 2 cheat commander.
Typically, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse technique can also be observed when, based on sure video games, full -length films are made. During the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or divinity original sin enhanced cheat engine.
Genres of video games
One in just the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a explicit video game toward following categories:
- education games “they are based towards the need to perform particular actions aimed at schooling a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in examination over the situation and make unobvious decisions; something way much more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , because the rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other gadgets and the like;
- motion “from English. Motion – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation with the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions inside the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to substantially increased than a person genre, for example, action and approach that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends even though utilizing the gaming industry of recent years are a bias to mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on hero siege relics.
Classification of video games
Video games could in reality be classified on other grounds. The most normally represented below.
Depending inside of the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which great prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based with the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “1 player”
- Multipoling “two or substantially additional players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion while using the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by employing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending within the products and solutions used, video games may be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, might quite perfectly be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their individual varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, coh cheat mod. These are exceptional courses or units that make the pet monitor the image belonging on the mouse with regards to the screen or otherwise show activity.